The vSound 2 pedal can emulate the acoustic tone of some of the world’s most extraordinary instruments. Our ever-growing, free software library contains 70 violins (including Stradivarius, Guarneri and Gagliano), cellos and violin/cello hybrid instruments.
In celebration of the new 🧙♂️ 2.5 PC and Mac software we’re offering a few pedals at a reduced price! ⚡️🎻 1 pedal left now…
vSound 2 were developed by Signal Wizard Systems, a spin-out company from the University of Manchester. By teaming up with the world-renowned Johannsson Violins (Reykjavik, Iceland), they were able to capture the acoustic tone of some of the world’s most extraordinary instruments. Recorded in both anechoic chambers and non-reverberant, acoustically controlled environments, the characteristics of these priceless instruments was successfully captured in astonishing detail.
- vSound 2 pedal
- Power supply: standard 9V DC, centre negative, EU plug
- Micro-USB cable
Software (Mac and PC)
To further enhance your experience, the vSound 2 pedal includes software to access all 70 instruments and personalise your acoustic tone. Features such a spectrum EQ, blender mix, and many more features enable near infinite customisation.
Signal Wizard Systems offers free, unlimited tech support and advice on how to get the best out of your new device.
Try before you buy
You have the right to cancel the purchase without having to give a reason at any time within 14 days from delivery.
- 34 violins. Antonio Stradivarius, Carlo Tononi, Enrico Catenari, Eugenio Degani, Ferdinand Gagliano, Guarneri del Gesu, Hans Johannsson, Hauk Buen (Hardanger Fiddle)…
- 8 cellos. Borgar, Bryndish, French A, French B, Lupont…
- 28 hybrid violin/cellos. Different combinations of our violin/cello instruments…
- Software and documentation (Mac and PC)