vSound 2 can emulate some of the world’s most extraordinary instruments. Our ever-growing, free software library contains 70 violins (including Stradivarius, Guarneri and Gagliano), cellos and violin/cello hybrid instruments.
An acoustic IR (Impulse Response) contains the reverb of an acoustic instrument – a “sonic fingerprint”. Astonishing detail is achieved with 4096 samples, recorded in both anechoic chambers and non-reverberant, acoustically controlled environments.
- vSound 2 pedal
- Power supply: standard 9V DC, centre negative, EU plug
- Micro-USB cable
Software (Mac and PC)
To further enhance your experience, the vSound 2 pedal includes software to access all 70 instruments and personalise your acoustic tone. Features such a spectrum EQ, blender mix, and many more features enable near infinite customisation.
Signal Wizard Systems offers free, unlimited tech support and advice on how to get the best out of your new device.
Try before you buy
You have the right to cancel the purchase without having to give a reason at any time within 14 days from delivery.
- 34 violins. Antonio Stradivarius, Carlo Tononi, Enrico Catenari, Eugenio Degani, Ferdinand Gagliano, Guarneri del Gesu, Hans Johannsson, Hauk Buen (Hardanger Fiddle)…
- 8 cellos. Borgar, Bryndish, French A, French B, Lupont…
- 28 hybrid violin/cellos. Different combinations of our violin/cello instruments…
- Software and documentation (Mac and PC)